Dental care for dogs and cats
– Bad breath
Made to specifically target the GINGIPAIN enzyme
Natural and safe, with no aftertaste
Easy to use
Ovo protein (egg yolk), pharmaceutical-grade prebiotic fiber, FRT BSNI-strain Bacillus subtilis
– 80% of dogs and 70% of cats show signs of oral health problems from a young age.
– Food residue (saburra) and certain oral bacteria cause PLAQUE to form.
– Due to calcium deposits, the plaque hardens, forming TARTAR.
– Some anaerobic bacteria in the mouth, which are naturally present, cause bad breath (halitosis) by emitting sulphur-containing compounds.
– Another group of oral anaerobic bacteria, Porphyromonas, produce a destructive enzyme (protease) called GINGIPAIN.
-GINGIPAIN attacks and reduces the natural defences of the gums, damages the oral cavity and increases the proliferation of anaerobic bacteria, causing bad breath and PLAQUE. This affects the health of the gums and can eventually lead to tooth loss.
Add 1 pouch per day to your pet’s food. Use twice a week after the 56-day period to maintain health
IMPORTANT: The contents of the pouch have to be evenly mixed with the animal’s total daily food, as it needs to be ingested with every bite.
Store it in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
© Copyright 2023 Pableen Pet Boutique - Powered by Ezshop - All rights reserverd
You cart is currently empty