• Works well for cat fight wounds, surface cuts or scratches, boils or abscesses, and insect bites.
• Reduces swelling and inflammation.
• Cleans and protects wounds.
• Prevents and treats infections with its antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
• Speeds up the healing process.
• Suitable for both cats and dogs
Animal bite wounds are very prone to infection because of bacteria found on teeth. Deeper wounds that may need suturing should be seen by the Vet.
NaturPet’s Skin Aid Spray is a first aid antiseptic spray that contains no essential oils. Whether your pet is simply curious or apt to get into a fight, scratches, bites, or open cuts can become a problem if they become infected. For ear infections try EAR DROPS for added comfort.
Spray several times a day to affected area until healed. If pet is biting or chewing the wound area, try spraying directly on gauze pad and wrap the affected area. Change the dressing 3-4 times a day until healed.
• If cuts are open, they may sting momentarily when sprayed. Give your pet a hug or two!
• Trimming long-hair in area of wound helps to keep area clean and easy to tend.
• Prevent infection – Check for wounds regularly and treat quickly.
• This spray is safe and effective for cats and dogs.
Calendula is one of the best herbs for the first aid treatment of burns, bites, scratches, and other wounds. Antimicrobial and anti fungal effects help to fight infection.
Echinacea is used for its antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties. This helps to reduce the swelling, redness, and pain associated with a wound, bite, or sting. Echinacea stimulates the production of T-cells, an important way for the body to defend itself from infection.
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Alcohol.
© Copyright 2022 Pableen Pet Boutique - Powered by Ezshop - All rights reserverd
You cart is currently empty